Adult Face Masks Version 2.0 - Bayou Marsh
NOW AVAILABLE: THE BRAND NEW S.U.M. PACKAGE
THE SPORT UTILITY MASK PACKAGE
For the most adventurous and well-equipped mask experience, select our brand new S.U.M. Package when placing your order below. True convenience and comfort, when you order this S.U.M. Package, you get a Carabiner and an Adjustable Mask Lanyard to come with your new Version 2.0 Mask. Now you can easily snap the Carabiner to your mask to carry it on your hip or onto any bag you carry. Or wear the mask around your neck with the Adjustable Mask Lanyard. The Carabiner is a metallic silver color, and the Adjustable Mask Lanyard is a Classic Silver Grey color.
VERSION 2.0 - MASK OVERVIEW
The same excellent quality as our first Adult Face Masks - with a new shape that contours to the face even better. Plus, these masks feature adjustable ear elastic to help even more with providing a great and comfortable fit, whether you have a large or small face. Our selected mask testers (with a variety of head sizes) have been wearing these new Version 2.0's for many days, and each of them has described these new masks as being exceptionally comfortable.
20% of net proceeds will be donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
* Made in New Orleans
* Top Hand-Craftsmanship
* One Size Fits Most Adults
* 100% High-Quality Cotton Masks
* Three Layers of Cotton Fabric
* Adjustable, Elastic Ear Straps
* One Silicone Tube is on each ear strap (can slide to tighten or loosen)
* The Silicone Tubes can also be easily removed by the wearer, if preferred
* Includes a Pocket with an Opening (To Allow for Insertion of a Filter)
* Filters Not Included
* Small, Bendable, Piece of Metal (Sits inside the top of the mask, within the fabric, to help the wearer be able to form the top of the mask around the nose)
* Each Mask Has A Unique Look - With A Slightly Different Layout of the Fabric
(Except the Solids: Sunwashed Blue, Sunwashed Green, and Safari Khaki)
* Non-Medical Masks & Not N-95
* All mask sales are final
These masks are not medical grade and are not N95 masks, nor are they a substitute for such masks.
Please check with the CDC, as well as your local government and health officials, to stay current on their recommendations.
Per The CDC: Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Thank you for being a part of our mask program!